The Cartoonists’ League of Absurd Washingtonians is holding its annual While Elephant Gift Exchange
Rules of the White Elephant Gift Exchange:
1. The gift must be “absurd”.
2. If you buy the gift, you must not spend more than $20.
3. You’re gift must be wrapped, or at the very least fully concealed in a festive bag.
4. Those who bring get to participate.
5. Numbers will be drawn from a fez to determine order.
6. You can select a gift from a table or steal a gift from a person who already chose a gift.
7. A gift can only be stolen twice times, at which time it becomes locked-in.
8. The person who went first gets a chance at the end of the round to steal a gift.
9. The trading, purchasing, bartering or auctioning of gifts after the exchange is allowed.
10. No books on Nazis.
In the event that there are extra gifts, they will be auctioned off to the highest bidder. We take credit cards.