TACOMIC ART SHOW AT AMOCAT CAFE, MARCH 1st 6:00 – 8:00 PM
Celebrate 5 long crushing years of RR Anderson’s hyper-local, underground, political cartooning history. The rise and fall of the City of Destiny: Shift happens, be the shift you want to see in others. We’re all adults… no need for nasty put-downs or shifty toilet humor. Drawing with INT3GRITY™ since 2007.
- 40 original tacomic cartoon pencil art cells and or Comic Pages!
- worlds largest tacomic (over 8 feet tall)
- interactive speech with real politicians and or serial candidates
- glow in the dark t-shirts
- free latex gloves
- executive excellence party bumper stickers
- songs and poems by FOLKSINGERS IN HELL !
** SPECIAL THANKS TO THE TACOMA DAILY INDEX! **
Amocat Cafe is located at 625 St. Helens Avenue. For more information, visit FACEBOOK EVENT PAGE