Talk of a CLAW revival at the great yearly ceremony meeting. What do members want from the claw? Anthology “Robo-nomicon” Book? More Zines? CLAW tables at conventions will be disbanded. Members of CLAW will be encouraged to have a CLAW spot on their individual convention tables…which when added together would make an even bigger table if you think about it! claw table voltron see!? RR is in charge of the NEW claw zine… this issue: “PRO TIPS and Tricks” lucky cartoonists… look for a page recruitment email from RR. Next CLAW art show will be at Brooks Dental. Q: How do we get absentee CLAW members excited about CLAW? Q: How do we get the word out and get more people attending CLAW open swim events at Kings Books? CLAW is a Talent Pool… but is that all? UPDATE/PREVIEW on new CLAW test website. Looking radical. RR attempts to sell the Kevin Freitas comics page functionality to members again. Maybe? Could always just pay for it out of pocket because, damn it would rule “WE NEED TO SEE COMICS ON OUR NEW WEBSITE!” Sez James Stowe. Next council member names tossed around. Recruitment/Hard Sell assignments made. FRIENDS OF CLAW nominees presented and pondered. Next meeting will be public white elephant gift exchange. Bike helmets created for Downtown: On the Go! look great. Did you see the videos?
Comments are closed.
The C.L.A.W. is a clandestine network of professional Northwest cartoonists founded and ultimately concentrated in the south Puget Sound region. Our mission is to gather talented Washington State cartoonists of great skill and humongous egos in frequently secluded gatherings during which the secrets and mystic arts of their sublime craft are practiced. Behind closed doors and away from prying eyes, the most pointless and silly of rituals will be freely indulged. And we give a scholarship to an art student every year!
- March+February 2017 Status Update!
- January 2017 Status Update!
- CALL FOR ART: WOMEN OF STAR WARS COMMUNITY ART SHOW
- FREE Tinker Pumpkin Carving Festival + Workshop w. The CLAW!
- LIFEDRAWING COSPLAYERS is tonight!
- LIFEDRAWING COSPLAYERS is one week away!
- 24 Hour Comic Day – 2016
- Lifedrawing Cosplayers: A One Night Art Event
- International Captain Picard Day Community Art Show
- Captain Picard Day Art Show and Festival
- May (the CLAW be with You) 2016
- CLAW April 2016 Status Report
- April Open Swim “It Came from The Egg”
- 2015 Student Scholarship Award presented to Anatola Howard
- Brooks Dental Studio hosts Art of the CLAW during Art Walk
- C.L.A.W. Report March 2016 A.D.
- Save your soul! Get right with CLAW before its too late!
- Happy NewYear from The C.L.A.W.!
- INDOOR FROST PARK PUBLIC CHALK CHALLENGE at KINGS BOOKS!
- Completion Competition Results
- While Elephant Gift Exchange 2015
- SECRET CLAW MEETING NOTES 11/11/15
- B.Y.O. TINKER PUMPKIN CARVING Contest w. The C.L.A.W. & YOU!
- CLAW August Updates
- SHUT UP AND DRAW with THE CLAW