The Cartoonists’ League of Absurd Washingtonian’s Open Swim theme for Wednesday, February 25th 2015 was Hobo Dollars. The challenge was to invest in your art be improving the currency you brought to the event. There were several winners. So many I forgot to keep track of their order. So, in no particular order, here are the submissions from the event.
Comments are closed.
The C.L.A.W. is a clandestine network of professional Northwest cartoonists founded and ultimately concentrated in the south Puget Sound region. Our mission is to gather talented Washington State cartoonists of great skill and humongous egos in frequently secluded gatherings during which the secrets and mystic arts of their sublime craft are practiced. Behind closed doors and away from prying eyes, the most pointless and silly of rituals will be freely indulged. And we give a scholarship to an art student every year!
- March+February 2017 Status Update!
- January 2017 Status Update!
- CALL FOR ART: WOMEN OF STAR WARS COMMUNITY ART SHOW
- FREE Tinker Pumpkin Carving Festival + Workshop w. The CLAW!
- LIFEDRAWING COSPLAYERS is tonight!
- LIFEDRAWING COSPLAYERS is one week away!
- 24 Hour Comic Day – 2016
- Lifedrawing Cosplayers: A One Night Art Event
- International Captain Picard Day Community Art Show
- Captain Picard Day Art Show and Festival
- May (the CLAW be with You) 2016
- CLAW April 2016 Status Report
- April Open Swim “It Came from The Egg”
- 2015 Student Scholarship Award presented to Anatola Howard
- Brooks Dental Studio hosts Art of the CLAW during Art Walk
- C.L.A.W. Report March 2016 A.D.
- Save your soul! Get right with CLAW before its too late!
- Happy NewYear from The C.L.A.W.!
- INDOOR FROST PARK PUBLIC CHALK CHALLENGE at KINGS BOOKS!
- Completion Competition Results
- While Elephant Gift Exchange 2015
- SECRET CLAW MEETING NOTES 11/11/15
- B.Y.O. TINKER PUMPKIN CARVING Contest w. The C.L.A.W. & YOU!
- CLAW August Updates
- SHUT UP AND DRAW with THE CLAW